Templates-office.com Add Watermark to Chosen Pages
So as to add a watermark solely to chose pages, we should separate the doc into sections. For instance, if we need to apply a watermark solely to the desk of contents in a doc, we should create three sections: a canopy web page part, the desk of contents part, and the remainder of the doc textual content in its personal part. After we insert a canopy web page in a doc, it has a separate header in order that we needn’t create a separate part for it if we’re creating sections so as to add a watermark solely to chose pages.
To Insert Watermark On Chosen Pages:
- In Draft view, change the web page breaks surrounding the pages to which you need to add watermarks with part breaks.
- On the Web page Format tab, within the Web page Setup group, click on Breaks, after which click on Subsequent Web page beneath Part Breaks.
- Swap to Print Format view.
- Double-click the doc header space on the web page the place you need the watermark to look. This opens the header.
- Microsoft Workplace Phrase locations watermarks within the header though they do not seem within the header.
- Below Header & Footer Instruments, on the Design tab, within the Navigation group, click on Hyperlink to Earlier in order that the headers are not linked.
- Double-click the doc header space on the primary web page the place you do not need the watermark to look. Click on the web page the place you need the watermark to look.
- On the Web page Format tab, within the Web page Background group, click on Watermark and choose the watermark that you really want.