Movement Path Animations Movement paths supply such an exquisite PowerPoint animation impact that in slide present mode, for a second you may mistake the presentation to be a video. Do not imagine it? See it for your self:
A movement path is a customized path that an object(textual content/picture) follows. Both you may choose from preset paths like line, up, down or could create your individual customized paths. Movement Paths allow you to create your individual animation results that are in any other case not obtainable in PowerPoint.
Simply observe steps beneath so as to add superior Movement Path animations to your PowerPoint presentation:
- Choose the item(textual content or picture).
- Click on on the animation tab.
- Click on on Add Impact>Movement Paths.
- Choose movement path you wish to use and click on OK.
- Run slide present to confirm and save.
Microsoft has good coaching materials with voice over for Movement paths. You’ll be able to have this free training here.